Friday, April 25, 2008

My skeleton in the closet

So, Drew works nights and sleeps days. This is very interesting while having a 10 month old babe. Impossible to keep quiet. And when he's crying to get his way, I have to let him cry. Otherwise I will have an out of control kid on my hands. I work and bring Emerson to work and it is amazing to see how different he is at work. He is a hellion compared to home. I think this is mainly due to the fact I don't let him cry at work. He always gets his way there in order to not disturb others.
That said, Emerson was being way loud yesterday. At one point I went into our bedroom to put away clothes. I couldn't find my husband. Turns out he went in and slept in the walk in closet so he could get sleep. I am seriously considering put some type of mattress in there.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thats funny! Drew and you diffently belong together I could you sleeping in the closet too...Where are you working?

Lori said...

hee hee. sleeping in the walk-in closet. i like it!