Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its a girl

So, I am having a baby in October. A little crazy considering I am going to be in school this fall. Today we found out it was a girl. At first he thought it was a boy and I think he sensed my doubt. (I have felt it was a girl because this pregnancy is so different from Emerson's) He searched around and wiggled the baby into a better position and decided it was definitely a girl. Maybe there was a toe there earlier. I thought it looked like a spinal growth rather than a boy part. What a mysterious baby.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I didn't even know that you were expecting. I will have to get after my mom for not relaying the message.

Erin said...

YEAH! congrats that is excited about school good luck

Donene said...

Okay, I did not know this news either! so congratulations, did you tell anyone or are we juat out of the loop. I am so excited for you and how great to get a girl, good luck with the school too.

Dawn said...

Congrats! A little girl will be so fun I am sure.

Rachel said...

WHAT!!! This is your way of announcing I guess. :) It will be a short pregnancy for the rest of us now!
Congratulations!!

Lyndzi said...

Congrats Em. I am excited that you won't be the only girl anymore. :-)

maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maren said...

so we're way out of the loop, and you probably have a 3 month old by now! congrats! we hope all is well with you all! we love you and miss you much!

derek, maren & co

MaddeeShaw said...

emily! how are you...you need to update your blog so you can show off your darling children :)

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض